- Required credit for graduation is 32.
- The course credit of “Thesis” is 6, which will be given after the pass of the oral defense.
- The course credit of “Seminar” is 2, which will be given after taking the courses in four semesters and the pass of the oral defense.
- Graduate students have to complete 12 course credits in this program for graduation.
- The course credits taken in the Master of Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering Program are counted in the required credits for graduation.
- Graduate Students can choose the courses of another Master and Doctoral Program under the approval of their Advisor and Chairman.
- The course credits taken from the undergraduate programs can’t be counted in the required credits for graduation.
- The beginning semester of elective courses can be adjusted by the determination of Department.
- Graduate Students have to take at least two core elective course in one of the three fields in this Program.
- Graduate Students who would like to choose the course of another university should follow the rules of National Defense University.
2019 Curriculum of Master of Mechanical Engineering Program
2018 Curriculum of Master of Mechanical Engineering Program
Curriculum Map of Master of Mechanical Engineering Program
Information about Qualification Exam
Rules , Key Points of Qualification Exam, Producer of Qualification Exam, Application form for Qualification , Application form for Exam