• SPACE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT (Section1)
– Spacecraft bus and payload instrument
– Sounding rocket and Scientific Devices
• VALUE-ADDED APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES (Section2)
– Ground receiving and operation
– Image and science data processing
• Deep Space Exploration (Section3)
– Deep space payload instruments
– Deep space scientific researches
• TAIWAN’s EXPERIENCES for PARTICIPATION of INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS (Workshop) (Section4)
• SPACE LAW AND POLICY GOVERNANCE (Forum) (Section4)
– Space policy and global space governance issue
– Incumbent Space Policies
• SPACE INDUSTRY OPPORTUNITIES FOR TAIWANESE SMEs (Q&A’s) (Section4)
–Under Impacts of COVID-19 and Tensions of America and China, Taiwan Space Industry’s Future Market Strategies and Prospective
iss EXPERIMENT DESIGN CONTEST (Section5)
Papers will be selected based on one page abstract. Abstract submission due date is September 21, 2020. Long Abstract submitted should include the title of the paper, authors’ names and affiliations, a concise statement of the problem, method of approach, results and discussion, and conclusions. Please identify the corresponding author. Long Abstract submission due date is October 16, 2020. For abstract and Long Abstract templates, please here to download.
• The official language for this presentation is Chinese or English at presenters’ convenience. Please prepare your abstract, long abstract, presentation charts, or poster in English as well as the explanation and Q&A during the presentation/poster session.
• Your abstract will be submitted in one of the conference sessions. For a description of each session, please go to see Program Themes.
• Each paid registrant will be limited to one presentation. Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but may be the presenting author of only one abstract.
• You will be chosen to present your work in oral presentation or poster form upon decision by NSPO. For presentation charts or poster, please click the corresponding words, respectively, to download.
• Abstracts and Long Abstracts are to be submitted through the on-line submission system. The file size is limited to 5MB. The oral presentation charts should be submitted through the on-line submission system in advance with the USB backup on conference site. The poster should be submitted through the on-line submission system in advance.
Once successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at iCASE@narlabs.org.tw.
Your abstract will be reviewed by the experts of your selected session. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made by October 8, 2020. The accepted abstracts to be presented will be published in the conference program. Only pre-registered abstracts, done by paying the registration fee through on-line AASRC system by October 19, 2020, will be included in the conference program.